Rules and Etiquette
No Course Cutting
Any rider found passing off-trail, cutting corners or eliminating any part of the course will be immediately disqualified.
Race Day Briefing
Raceday briefing is mandatory for all riders. Time and location TBA
Respect our trails. Any rider caught INTENTIONALLY littering on the trails will be immediately disqualified and banned from the event for ever.
If you decide to drop-out you MUST immediately report to the Registration table at Mina Beach.
We expect polite behaviour from all our racers towards other trail users and volunteers.
Medical staff, course marshals, course sweeps and race directors have the authority to pull a rider from the course if they should deem it necessary for health or safety reasons.
Race directors reserve the right to disqualify or back from further races if a racer is caught…
- Impeding another rider
- Mistreating a volunteer
- Getting in a moving vehicle
- Failing to have a visible race plate
- Missing a checkpoint
- Failing to remain at a checkpoint for medical evaluation on request of checkpoint personnel
- Riding as a bandit (either unregistered or using another registered rider’s plate).
- Disobeying the directions of Race Management and/or race volunteers
- Having a dog or other animal companion on the course
- Headphones are strongly discouraged.