Race Day – May 12, 2018
The Start and Finish are located at 16 Pavillion Road (Main Beach), Cultus Lake, BC.
There are two main parking lots: one behind the amusement park and the other off Lakeshore Drive. Parking is PAID at $12/day. Please do not park in residential areas – you will get towed.
Vedder Classic Race Day Schedule:
- 7:30am – 9:00 am: Registration and Racer Plate Pick Up – Main Beach Cultus Lake
- 9:30 am: Mandatory Race Meeting
- 9:40 am: Racers can start checking into gates (all racers MUST be lined up by 9:55 am)
- 10:00 am: Race Start
- 10:00-10:45 am: Kid’s Race Registration Open
- 11:00 am: Kid’s Race Starts
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Pros Finishing
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: All Riders Finishing
- 3:30 pm: Awards (or whenever the last rider is in)
**traffic control in effect from approximately 9:55 am – 10:25 am (rolling closures, traffic to resume once racers have passed).
Beer + Food + Afterparty
Enjoy the finish line beverage garden and onsite food truck during the day, followed up by the After Party in the evening!
- Beer Garden, presented by Old Yale Brewery – Open from 12pm-6pm (no minors).
- After Party – Starts at 6pm ($20 per ticket) at Lakeside Beach Club (across the road at 4131 Columbia Valley Hwy).
Day of Registration:
THIS RACE IS SOLD OUT – NO DAY OF REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
Fully Taped Course
Amazing Singletrack Trails
Stay tuned – training days to be announced.